- Incarnational - expressing the belief that no part of our life is beyond the reach of our faith
- Historical - drawing on the Christian heritage, experience, and creativity of our forbearers in the faith
- Multi-denominational - reflecting the gifts to be received as part of the worldwide church and from various traditions represented by our membership
- Vibrant - allowing response through all of our senses, as well as intellect and emotion
- Inclusive - affirming God’s welcome to all who seek to worship in spirit and truth, irrespective of race, class, culture, gender, or ability
- Participative - affirming and sharing individual gifts and corporate resources, recognizing we need God and each other
As a worshipping community, our life together continues from the worship service into activities that take place during what we call Second Hour.